Bytom version 1.0.8 is now available from:
Please report bugs using the issue tracker at github:
How to Upgrade
If you are running an older version, shut it down. Wait until it has quited completely, and then run the new version Bytom. You can operate according to the user manual.(Bytom User Manual)
- Add mined block subscribe function for easy wallet module subscription.
- Discover: add node persistent storage, enabling faster node discovery.
- Support Get the seed node from the DNS seed server.
- Fix restore wallet will import duplicate key bugs.
- Refactor switch code and add test makes the code structure clearer.
- Fixed node startup id, preventing the node from regaining the node id every time it starts.
- Fix new mined orphan block broadcast bug to prevent invalid blocks from being malicious.
- Add no BTM input tx filter, to prevent dust transaction into the transaction pool.
- get-raw-block API support return the transaction status
- Update the wallet model for support switch chain core database in edge case situation
- Strict block header validate rules for preventing irrational block version
- limit the max number of orphan blocks which prevent memory attacks that create large numbers of orphan blocks
- WebSocket subscriber will receive a raw transaction and corresponding status_fail field when an unconfirmed transaction arrives
- Optimize the UTXO manage transaction processing order of block rollback.
- Add the Qr code component for RawTransaction JSON and Signature JSON.
Thanks to everyone who directly contributed to this release:
And everyone who helped test.