Bytom version 1.0.7 is now available from:
Please report bugs using the issue tracker at github:
How to Upgrade
If you are running an older version, shut it down. Wait until it has quited completely, and then run the new version Bytom. You can operate according to the user manual.(Bytom User Manual)
- Support bip44 multi-account hierarchy for deterministic wallets.
- The Equity contract arguments support string, integer and boolean as input types.
- Add node network performance monitor for list-peers API.
- Wallet support recovery from the mnemonic.
- Add web socket push notification mechanism for new blocks and new transactions.
- API get-block add asset definition for transaction's issue action.
- Node support using SOCKS5 connect to Bytom network through a proxy server.
- Modify equity compiler to support define/assign/if-else statement, and added the equity compiler tool..
- Fixed wrong balance display after deleting the account.
- Add update account alias API.
- Support Mac using brew to install Bytom.
- Reconstruct the International language framework, change the hard code style into i18n mode.
- Fixed the big number issue.
- Added the mnemonic feature. Create mnemonic page, confirm mnemonic and restore by mnemonic page.
- Updated the Equity contract template.
Thanks to everyone who directly contributed to this release:
And everyone who helped test.