Bytom version 1.0.6 is now available from:
Please report bugs using the issue tracker at github:
How to Upgrade
If you are running an older version, shut it down. Wait until it has quited completely, and then run the new version Bytom. You can operate according to the user manual.(Bytom User Manual)
- The default path of user data in the Mac environment is changed to ~/Library/Application Support/Bytom.
- Fix bug for can't process new block due to system unexpectedly crashes.
- Support using the mnemonic code for generating deterministic keys(BIP39).
- Fix bug for concurrent map access in p2p status broadcast.
- Fix API restore-wallet can't restore asset-alias error.
- Add witness argument to transaction-related API response.
- upgrade the estimate gas function to handle the edge case.
- List-balances and list-unspent-outputs API support filter by account ID or account alias.
- Add build-chain-transactions API to support intelligent merged BTM UTXOs and sent out the chain transactions.
- Add submit-block API to support raw block submission to the remote node.
- Relayout the transaction item display.
- Simplified the transaction details page.
- Add the confirmation page for the normal transaction page.
- Relayout the normal transaction page.
- Add the multiple addresses functions in the normal transaction page.
Thanks to everyone who directly contributed to this release:
And everyone who helped test.